Welcome to Camp Beauregard Lodging!
To make a reservation, you can call or email the Lodging Office at (318) 290-5669, (318) 290-5293, or (318) 290-5470, Tuesday-Friday 0700-1700. Closed major holidays, including 2 weeks at Christmas. If you are needed a reservation during Holidays, please call to make your reservations in advance.
To secure reservation, guest will need to call the Lodging Office and provide their payment information.
We have lodging available for DoD ID Card holders (Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, and Retiree). During Annual Training months, we may not offer Non-Official lodging to customers due to the limited availability.
We have DVQ (BLDG 209), but all reservations must go through the TAGs Office on Camp Beauregard.
Our rooms include:
2-Man Rooms with common Latrine
4-Man Rooms with common Latrine
Room rates very based on status (Official and Unofficial)
– Reservations are not guaranteed and may be cancelled due to mission requirements.
– Master-card or Visa are the only type of payment we accept.
– All rooms are Non-Smoking rooms.
– NO PETS ALLOWED!
– Reservations are limited to 60 days prior to arrival date.
– Reservations are limited to 2 rooms. (Request for exception must be in writing citing specific reasons)
– Guest must have proper Military ID available upon request.
To make a reservation, you can call the Lodging Office at (318) 290-5669, (318) 290-5293, or (318) 290-5470, Tuesday-Friday 0700-1700. Closed major holidays, including 2 weeks at Christmas. Or email here